0


9. ‘I’m Just A Guy Getting Rich’


Rules has a significant history of talking heedlessly in abnormal meetings, a propensity which will end up being significantly all the more clear at the appropriate time. For the time being, we should concentrate on maybe the most prominent of these semantic artificial pas.

Speaking on Sam Roberts' podcast without further ado before the 2015 Royal Rumble (more on that occasion later), Reigns put forth the accompanying expression in regards to his detractors:'

The larger part of commentators, I would say, are individuals who have no idea what they're discussing and have never been in a wrestling ring. They've never been an open speaker. They wouldn't even know how to bolt up with me in the event that I permitted them to. On the off chance that I gave them the chance to bolt up and go head to head with me in the ring, they would have no idea what to do – so for them to evaluate or ever say anything in regards to any entertainer is stupid.'

 

NEXT PAGE

Post a Comment

 
Top